OTHER DUTIES SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Perform manual labor tasks associated with the Solid Waste Facilities.
- Perform routine maintenance functions and housekeeping duties in accordance with SCMUA policies.
- Drive, load and unload vehicles; collect and dispose of trash, separate recyclable materials, and operate other equipment.
- Provide for lawn and shrubbery care.
- Provide for snow plowing and shoveling and de-icing around SCMUA facilities.
- Other duties as assigned or required for the proper and efficient operation of the Solid Waste Facilities.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language sufficiently to perform the duties of the position.
- Possession of a valid driver's license.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication and working relationship with other facility workers.
- High school diploma/equivalent desirable. No experience required.
Applications are available at the SCMUA Administration Building @ 34 South Route 94, Lafayette, NJ
Monday - Friday 8:30a - 4:30p or under the Forms Tab on the Home Page @ www.scmua.org